Tuesday, September 06, 2005

You found me! You win a beer!

Today I:

  • Went to uni and got the first part of my group assignment handed in.
  • Went shopping and bought my friend's little girl 2 bath books (vinyl or plastic books that can be played with in the bath) for her 1st birthday.
  • Bought my sleeping mat, sleeping sheet and travel pillow for Vanuatu, and I put my mozzie dome on order. (It's so exciting!!! It's all starting to feel real!!) Thanks again to Mr Tax Man for giving me money!
  • Sent a HUGE e-mail to Clairey over in Europe, cos I said I'd send one the other day and today I got a cranky sms because I hadn't sent it yet.
  • Took my slippers for another outing to the Thai restaurant up the road to get dinner.
  • Lost half a packet of cigarettes on my way to get my Thai dinner. Found them on my way home again.
  • Watched "Monster" on Showtime.
  • Walked in on these two "doing it" in the office...
Quite a boring day really! Sleeping time now!

8 Comments:

At 2:49 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Where's that beer, Yaeli? I've had two meetings with my boss so far today and there's two more to go. I NEED that beer! LOL

 
At 4:37 am, Blogger dena said...

I'd rather have some of your thai food.

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger MorahMommy said...

I love the picture!

Michele sent me!

 
At 5:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

Where's the beer? Somebody say something about beer?

 
At 12:43 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Still no beer here, Yaeli! LOL

No need now though. My boss added on yet another meeting yesterday but now it's a new day (9:42am here) and I've only a LCM (laser capture microdissection) to do and then I can go home and sleep. Sleep, what a lovely word.

I hope you have a lovely evening, Yaeli. :-)

 
At 5:51 am, Blogger ... j said...

you see this is it, right here, Thai Food! Here in NYC, thai has become like fast food, but instead of McDonalds we get Green Curry Chicken or something like that. Now... if Thai restaurants would open up around the globe, and all the people would eat Thai food, then we would all have something in common and this would eventually lead to world peace and universla understanding, and to think it all rests ion the hands of the Thai peoples opening more restaurants. Brilliant!

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger Blake said...

The double moust picture is classic.

Blake

 
At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of the mice is hilarious! Back again on a return visit. I enjoy your blog...I'll be back again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home