Sunday, August 28, 2005

And in the mornin' I'm making waffles!



I thought I'd use this opportunity to introduce everyone to Woddles the Waffle maker, by Sunbeam. Woddles makes very very cute little penguin shaped waffles that have a dent int their tummies to put ice cream and maple syrup in. Clairey gave me a Woddles for my birthday earlier this year.

I spent last night being very lazy (cos I wasn't feeling too crash hot) at Aimee's place, watching Bring It On and Little Nicky with Aimee and Lachie (Aimee's flatmate's brother) and making very tasty penguin shaped waffles for us to stuff ourselves with! I love my pingu waffles. They are so tasty!!!

Peeve of the week: When will people realise that it is never helpful to stand right in front of the train doors trying to get in while people are trying to get off the train. They do it with buses and elevators too!!! Will people ever realise that it is faster to go around someone rather than trying to tunnel through them? Dickheads!

Perve of the week: These two really, really, really hot guys at uni who always turn up when I'm out on a smoke break. Great arse... great arms... what more do you want? I love higher education!

5 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know what you mean about the train doors. That always annoys me as well.

Here via Michele

 
At 10:12 pm, Blogger . said...

Oh yummy waffles!! Michele sent me, but I think I'm going to go get me some waffles!!

 
At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to get in their way as much as possible. It's just so rude, and they don't get where they want to get to any quicker... all they do is cause frustration and bad-karma.

Idiots.

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

People are fundamentally rude. They are so busy thinking about their own needs that they forget those of others. You're right: dickheads. All of 'em!

Back from Michele's. I can see why your blog can get addictive, and fast.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger MorahMommy said...

That is the cutest waffle maker I have ever seen! Makes me want to go out and buy one.

After my son saw the movie Shrek he would say that line over and over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home