Sunday, August 28, 2005

Kinda bored and killing time...

I am very bored and killing time. I'm not used to being home on a Sunday night. Usually I'm off working a night shift or an evening shift at the very least. So I have decided to use my time productively (no, I'm not doing one of my 23,000 uni assignments that I have to do... that would be too productive for my delicate tastes). I am using my abundance of time to browse other peoples blogs that I have found through Michele's meet and greet. I also decided to use this time to post my most favourite Sunny Buick artwork in the whole wide world! The awesome painting below is Victorian Freakazoid Candy, and it totally rocks my world!


Being a nurse, I hear a lot of odd names for peoples private bits and I have decided to compile a bit of a list (or a list of bits) just to share some of the side busters with my audience.

The Golden List of Odd Private Part Names:

Girls bits: Noonie, Hoo hoo, Gi gi, Twiddletuft, Cha cha, Frontsie and Pussycat.

Boys bits: Widdle, Tail, Dilly and Doodle (a perennial favourite).

If anyone out there has any other favourites please feel free to leave a comment about them and I'll add them to the list.

Why can't the world face the fact that was so eloquently enunciated by a 5 year old in Kindergarten Cop, "Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina." Stoopid euphemisms.

It might be a tumour...

11 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here from Micheles... you'll like these:

Girls bits: Axe-wound, Kebab

Boys bits: Can't think of any original ones for boys bits. Sorry. The Wife used to say "It looks like a little hamster all curled up and gone to sleep".

More like a Guinea Pig, I always thought?

 
At 11:13 pm, Blogger RC said...

I don't know any names for girls private parts, but I did learn one about my body part from my mom long time ago, but not before I was born. Pee-pee!

Hi, Michele sent me!

Nice to meet you, Yaeli! Or is your name Epitome of procrastination? I'm confused!

 
At 12:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about THINGY! It works for both sexes!

How I love Australia. I was there last year when I was on tour. It was a blast! You have a really nice blog. I'll check it out again soon. Michele sent me this time. Come by and visit if you get a chance! Have a great week.

 
At 12:16 am, Blogger kenju said...

Michele sent me, Yaeli. I love the odd names for body parts. My contribution:

girls: taco


boys: tallywhacker

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Sexy doesn't even begin to cover it, but it's a clever way to label your incoming comments, Yaeli.

There's a myriad of 'names' for genitals and it's odd how many of them have become insults:

You dick! Asshole! Cocksucker! What a pussy!

The list goes on and on and on... Who would have figured that so-called private parts would be so insulting???

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Cool Dad said...

For what its worth, Paraguayan's call girl parts--Tacos or armadillos. Go figure. Just visiting from Michele's today.

 
At 1:00 am, Blogger kenju said...

Thanks for reading, Yaeli. I know what you mean about 72 years; I've been married for 41 years and it boggles my mind. I cannot imagine being married 30+ years more. Of course, I'd have to live to be 95!

 
At 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

links for 200
We've seen more than once how it can hurt companies to turn a deaf ear to the blogs.
Friendly Stranger
grow lights

 
At 2:02 am, Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello...

What a great blog you have.

The name doodle made me laugh-out-loud. I once dated a man who called his penis Not Ken, when asked why he replied...you are not Barbie, I am NOT Ken.

Thank you for pausing at my site to play Meet N' Greet.

Now, I must blogroll you. Yes, it is a MUST.

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger Angie said...

It's not a TUMAH! :)

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Angie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home