Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Arrrgghhhh!!! Technology!!!!

As many of you know, I am pretty technologically illiterate. Anything involving technology that I manage to get right is pretty much a fluke and is totally unrepeatable. When I used to work in an office I used to call tech support (and later the guy working in one of the offices downstairs) to get them to tell me how to turn my computer on! I often fight the computer, and more often than not the computer beats me and I end up in tears. :o( Poor me.

That said, I'm sure you will understand my frustraion at the fact that my blogroll has disappeared. Yesterday I decided to be brave and to experiment a little, (yes, I did have my crazy fun hat on at the time) so I went to Blogrolling.com and decided to sign up and give this crazy blogrolling thing a go. (Whoa!!! I can't contain the excitement!!)

After a few stops and starts I finally worked the damn thing out and managed to fit it nicely into my blog and all was peachy keen... until I logged on just now of course. When I came to check my beautiful blog this evening I noticed that my blogroll was missing and I can't get on to the website that supports it! I don't know what's going on!! Crazy technology = Crazy me!!!


Every computer needs one of these to deal with just these situations.

11pm - ADDENDUM - And now it's all back!! I just can't work out this technology business, and this blogroll thing is more on and off than my ex-boyfriend was! Crazy technology!

4 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having just been told that i'm not really witty and that i suffer some performance anxiety. I've now been made to leave some sort of commentary on yaeli's blog. Hmmm what to say... i might just agreed that you are technologically illiterate.... this made me laugh as it reminded me of the whole using the mobile phone as a computer mouse story....
Anyway now I've commented. Will leave more witty commentary for when I am not craving sleep.

Cheers
Nicos

 
At 8:54 am, Blogger utenzi said...

I've toyed with the idea of using blogrolling also but so far it just hasn't seemed worth it, Yaeli. As least for me, it's just as easy to change my template each time I add a person, like I added you today!

Sorry to hear about he head, Earl. Good luck with that nano-tech.

 
At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Yaeli! On on that note, I have blogrolled YOU! So looks like we'll be hanging out together more often.

As far as the techie thing goes... Live and learn!

 
At 1:05 am, Blogger ... j said...

OK, I haven't a clue as to what blogrolling is, but is sounds ... well... bloggish. Therefore I will check it out. Nonetheless, thank you for the information and we now return to our regualrly scheduled programming. Meeep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home