Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bright light, bright light.

Ok, ok Dena! I'm posting!!!

I feel like a mogwai today. Everything is too bright. But at least the poo-fairy didn't visit me last night.

I went out with a few friends last night, and downed many a vodka on the way. But surprisingly when Miss Aimee and I got to the "Crowie Hoey" at midnight, we appeared to be the most sober people in the place!

I wasn't quite like the picture below... but a few more drinks and I could have been. If only there were some decent looking guys!


Keeping true to my bizarre love for crappy 80's movies, I found this Grease 2 Personality test on OKCupid! Grease 2 is total crap but it's absolutely awesome!!! I would watch it right now except that my DVD player is broken. Bugger!!!

*Cool Rider*
You scored 90 Pink Lady, 63 T-Bird, 0 Greaseball, and 12 Teacher!
Be you lady or be you man, you are someone to be worshipped and plied with gifts. You've got the perfect balance of knowledge, cool and pretty dresses and, quite frankly, you're the Don. Bless you and keep you.

If you were a song you'd be Cool Rider. Whatever dark secrets you might have lurking inside, you are the epitome of wonder on the surface. Lesser beings want to love you just for this reason - but hey, don't waste your cool on them unless you ace Shakespeare first. Legend.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 97% on Pink Lady





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 92% on T-Bird





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Greaseball





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Teacher
Link: The Grease 2 Personality Test written by phaeton on Ok Cupid

20 Comments:

At 2:27 pm, Blogger Beanhead said...

Back from Michele's again! I gotta go take that test.

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said...

Oh, now I'm going to have to take the test too. I like your blog and your writing style. I'm glad Michele sent me.

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger carmilevy said...

There's something about 80s nostalgia that just refuses to let go. I hear ya.

Back from Michele's. You always have cool new things to ponder and do.

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Here via Micheles!

I love 80's movies too.

 
At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, here from Michele's! That cartoon cracked me up... and now you've got me craving some 16 Candles or something!

 
At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Funny comic! Thanks for visiting the Moo!
LJ

 
At 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the late night giggle! Loved that cartoon! Michele sent me this time, but you KNOW I would have come visiting on my own! Hey, if I don't make it over here before I go, have a great rest of your month. I'll be audioblogging from Egypt. See you when I get back!

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Angie said...

AWESOME! I LOVE Grease 2!!

Michele sent me today :)

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger -E said...

Being drunk at a bar without cute guys is always a bummer. But it sounds like you had fun, which is always a good thing!

Michele sent me.

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Grease is not a word, it's an evil movie. It sold so many tickets--I had to avoid society for a month or so when it came out to avoid being contaminated. I liked ONJ so much up 'til that point.

Michele sent me to the lovely Yaeli.

 
At 7:53 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Michele keeps sending me to YOU, Yaeli. Must be nobody else is awake.

By the way, why is that woman sitting on the fellow's shoulders in that cartoon, Yaeli? Isn't there any room elsewhere?

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Where does the pollen go?

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to Yaeli the dreamboat.

Here's how I did on the Grease quiz, I don't think it's a good score:

The Ad Jingle
You scored 33 Pink Lady, 42 T-Bird, 35 Greaseball, and 37 Teacher!
God, I really hate people like you. Well, not you personally, I'm sure you're just lovely, rather the IMDB user type who leaves comments about films they don't like in an attempt to be high-brow and adult. In fact they're just making themselves look like humourless twats.

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger . said...

You know I *totally* love the 80's.

OK, I'm a bit new here and a little confuzzled... But am I better off not knowing what a poo-fairy is?

 
At 9:24 am, Blogger Kevin said...

From Michele's today.

Shame on me. Movie junkie that I am and I've never seen Grease 2. But I watched a lot of T.J. Hooker in the eighties, so at least I got the Adrian Zmed thing covered.

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger rashbre said...

You have an entertaining writing style. I'll give the test a go. Grease is the word.

Michele sent me all the way from blighty. Cricket ashes to the poms! ;-)

 
At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Michele and VA where it is only 6:30 pm. Time to watch the news!

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger theaddict said...

Just flying in and saying hello from michele's weekend meet in greet. Caught the tail end of it I think.

Hope you had a good weekend, sounds like you did.

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Lish said...

Hi Yaeli! Thanks for visiting my blog. That's a great cartoon. I took this test and scored 75% T Bird and only 25% Pink Lady. I don't think those were good results.

 
At 1:24 am, Blogger dena said...

Thanks for the giggle this morning. Sitting here at work, and needing a little pick-me-up.

I could use a vodka about now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home