Sunday, August 14, 2005

Road testing the new technology...

I have decided to have a little play and take the new Blogger Images service out for a test drive. Apparently I am able to upload images to my blog from my computer now without having to go through an image hosting service such as Hello. I sound like such a geek!!!



I found this pic of my sweet little Goth Gals by Misery. The first girl on the left is the one that was on my little badge that I lost. :o( I just fancied showing the world how cute they are! Might have to get myself the Goth Gals patch.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey poo,
when do you want to get thai?? call me :P
Bear

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Why are strange people trying to advertise products in the comments section of my blog?! DON'T DO IT FOOLS!!! IT'S ANNOYING!!! Stoopid heads.
I don't mind strange people inviting me and my friends to look at their personal blogs... but ceiling fans??? Coins???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home