Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sober in the cold light of day.

The bad, bad situation escalated last night after I had tucked myself into bed. I received a message from my potential bedmate asking what it was I wanted from him. Being significantly pissed at 3am led to me giving a broader answer than was wise and necessary and it all went downhill from there. Needless to say, I didn't get laid. "Crashed and burned, huh Mav?" :o( So much for my fall back plan.

I've got to re-evaluate the whole fall back plan. I may need to scrap the entire thing. For the second time this year I have found myself using a man as my little toy (in a psychological sense not a sexual sense cos I do that all the time). I play with them to get what I want, but if I don't get it I throw a strop and blame them for it. I might have to consider stopping that... but it's so much fun!

Need food... am very cranky that my dirty burger shop isn't open on a sunday for me to get my hangover burger. Crap crappity crap crap crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home