Sunday, August 14, 2005

Once again, baby has done a bad, bad thing.

A little bit pissded and depressed that one of my best friend will be leaving the country within the week. Attended her farewell drinks this fair evening and realised that by the time she has gone and returned and I have gone and returned, we won't have seen each other for 6 months or so... It makes me sad. I am in the process of initiating my kidnap plan to stop Miss Bear from leaving me. Selfish I know, but too bad.

As for the bad, bad thing... This evening I contacted someone whose number I had deleted from my phone. I had resolved to sever contact with this individual due to the complex nature of our relationship, however tonights events only reinforce that complexity.
In my "hour of need" I sought someone with whom I am comfortable. Once again I recognised the value of having someone to come home to. And although I realise the value in finding these things outside of our unhealthy relationship, I once again turned to the easy option. Not a good thing. 3 weeks of hard work completely undone. Note to self: Alcohol undermines all good intentions. It would be nice to have someone to come home to though...

Must drink water... Mustn't mix wine with vodka.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

I might have to try that! But then I panic that I don't have a lifeline if something goes wrong... damned if you do and damned if you don't.

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Nope I am just as bad! No better nor worse. We are just as screwed up as each other! *giggles triumphantly*

 
At 12:22 am, Blogger utenzi said...

LOL Water is indeed safer but we don't always want to be safe! Relationships are tricky suckers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home