Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ever so random...

The last 24 hours have been a complete and total shit... however, this morning there was a glimmer of hope.

I was in an extremely boring class this morning when I received a text message from a guy who I haven't heard from for more than 18 months! We once had a bit of a thing going but nothing really eventuated from it. For a while I kept in touch with his mate, "Hog", who is a top bloke, but despite the best intentions, we haven't caught up since I stopped heading down Cronulla way.

Anywho, out of the blue "Jimmy" messages me saying that he and Hog were talking about me and he thought he'd drop me a line to see how I'm doing, and next thing I know I have agreed to go down to Bizzo's at Caringbah with them on Saturday night to see 28 Days play.

Old friendships die hard. I'm actually quite excited to be seeing the boys!

And on top of all that, Hog has got himself engaged and he and his fiancee have a bubbie due in about a month!!! Totally crazy!!!

Let's hear it for random reunions!

3 Comments:

At 6:56 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Peach tart? Apple tart? hehehe!
Don't condemn me! It's about time I my mojo kicked back in and I start getting some lovin'!!! :o)

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Olyal said...

You dirty ho!!! I love it!!! :o)

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger carmilevy said...

Technology has a neat way of connecting us all. Thanks for confirming that.

I'm back from Michele's...thought I'd meet some new blog-folks before tucking in for the night. So glad I got to meet you in my online travels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home