Sunday, August 21, 2005

What an awesome weekend!!!

Here is my weekend in summary. I have summarised because I fear that if I say too much I will incriminate myself... and I just can't be fucked typing a long post today. (That said, now let's see how long this one gets.)
  1. Slept in past 8am on Saturday morning.
  2. Caught two trains to get to Cronulla, both of which were on time!!! (Not a mean feat for anyone familiar with "City Fail" and Sydney's public transport system.)
  3. Caught up with my boys, Hog and Jimmy, and it felt like no time had passed since we last saw each other 2 years ago. (Those are the kind of friendships that matter.)
  4. Only bought 4 drinks during the course of my "interesting" Saturday night. The boys bought the other 10 drinks that I had. AND they paid for the cabs!!!
  5. Nearly got into a barfight with a speedhead at the 28 Days gig, and spent an hour with Jimmy trying to stop me from decking the arsehole.
  6. Then had the tables turn when an all out brawl erupted between the speedhead and two security guards and I had to restrain Jimmy to stop him getting in on the action. (It's all class down south!)
  7. Partied on at Hogs place.
  8. Had a very pleasureable "sleeping" time due to some not-so-platonic spooning.
  9. Scored more cuddles and a lift home from Cronulla today before work!!!

Great weekend... awesome mates... very tired... need food.

Missing Clairey.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Shitty Rail, City Fail, Shitty Fail... It's all good. I believe they are also known as "those fucking bastards who can't get anyting right". ANd they are releasing a new timetable on Sept 4th... as if that's going to fix anything!!!

And yes I am a big tart!!! And I love it! :oD

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Wow! What a weekend, Yaeli. I hope that this weekend has just as much excitement and fun for you!

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger carmilevy said...

I wish my weekends were as exciting. Then again, any more excitement and I think they'll have to commit me to the rubber-roomed place. My life has enough of it, thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home