Monday, August 01, 2005

If you have any poo, fling it now!

Well I survived one long, but easy, nightshift last night and returned home to wash my clothes, have a warm shower and grab a few hours sleep before I return to the hospital tis afternoon for another shift, evening this time.
I got home earlier than I expected and was showered and in bed just before 8 am.

Unfortunately, on my way home I noticed that in the street that runs behind my house (the one that my bedroom window faces on to) there was a group of council workers who were suspiciously looking like they were preparing to do work (god forbid!!!). As soon as the clock struck 8 they started up a jackhammer and decided to loudly reverse their truck.
I began to curse them wholeheartedly... and then promptly fell asleep. :o)

Time to go and get dressed and head back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home