Thursday, July 07, 2005

So much for "what a wonderful world".

People can be such bastards! It all makes me want to cry. Once again the little people are left feeling helpless. We are all just pawns in a big political game of chess. Nobody should be so expendable.

My heart goes out to all those people affected by the tragedy in London. My friends who are over there, you are in my thoughts. I hope that you and your loved ones are ok.

No one deserves to live in fear.

I can't help but wonder if we are next on the list.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya cuz! Nice blog, now I finally know the secret life of mystery and intrigue that you've been living all these years.

Thanks for the props with my blog, you'll find I've chucked up a link to yours on my far more entertaining social blog (http://spaces.msn.com/members/sakkerz/). Check it out!

Talk soon,

Ben.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home