Sunday, July 24, 2005

"The time has come", the Walrus said, "to talk of other things."

Speaking of trips... I had the freakiest dream last night!!!
I dreamed that one of my ex's had decided that he was going to marry a pregnant girl who he had only known for 3 weeks, and he had invited me to the wedding (which I don't think I was happy about). When I got on the bus to go to the wedding, he was sitting there telling me how nothing anyone said would change his mind about marrying this girl and I was getting more and more distressed. Then I realised that I had left my handbag with my wallet and everything in it at home and that I would miss the only train (?) if I went back to get it.
I woke up at 5:45 this morning very distressed and crying and I have spent much of the day trying to shake an odd panicked feeling that has been following me. Maybe the alcohol overload of the past week has addled my brain, or maybe the cause is something more subliminal. Who knows?!

I was watching Supersize me again yesterday. I'd forgotten just how funny the bit is where Morgan Spurlock's vegan girlfriend compares ham to heroin. It cracks me up everytime!!!

Time for me to go to work and work my second last shift at the shithole nursing home. I', nearly finished!!! Woohoo!!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Which one? the are plenty of smells to choose from... The smell of shit, the smell of urine, the smell of old people, the smell of rotting things... I could list them all day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home