Friday, February 23, 2007

Dan... Get over it!


It seems like February is the month when long lost weirdos come out of the wood work.


Earlier this month I was reminded that it was also international asshole apology month thanks to Mr Complicated ( Thanks to the new blogger I can't put links to my old posts but some of you may remember the total shit who dated me, dumped me, fooled around with me, screwed around with me and fucked with my head for 18 months - if you're wanting more background browse my archives from 2004 and 2005.).


Mr Complicated sent me the following e-mail out of the blue and after 12 months of no contact:

Yael,

This message will come out of the blue, but I compelled to write it. Recently I was cleaning up some of possessions when I came across some e-mails and messages I had sent you. I found this address, and felt I must write you.
I re-read what I had sent and I felt deeply embarrassed by my actions towards you. I felt I must write you to state the following words:

I am deeply sorry for my actions in the past. The nasty things I said and wrote to you were not true. I retract it and I wish I could erase such things from existence.

I am not asking for forgiveness, nor is this done as me seeking pardon for my actions. I do not expect, nor want a reply from you. I simply wanted to write to you, to say I am sorry for what I did as it was an act of bastardry.

You deserve better than anything I ever said or promised you, I hope that you have all the happiness you truly deserve.


I have to say the words mean a lot less when you consider that I received a similar e-mail at about the same time last year. I'd completely forgotten that it was time for his annual apology.


Needless to say I didn't respond to this... What's there to say? "gee... ummm... thanks for pointing out once again what a cock you were?" Not worth my time really.


Those of you that have read the comments on my last post will notice that some kind anonymous person who doesn't like airing dirty laundry in public has decided to...well... air dirty laundry in public! And while I'm sorry for any hurt that I may have caused this person in the past I don't particularly appreciate them tracking me down via myspace, posting anonymous comments on my blog claiming that I'm "tortured" by past demons, and then surveilling my blog waiting for a reply to their whiny "look at me, I'm a victim" comments.


Am I a bitch? Hell yes I am!! Deal with it D. Shit happens. This post is dedicated to you.

17 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do they never have the courage to sign their missives. And why rake everything up on your birthday? That is a really unkind thing to do to a so-called friend'
BTW Michele sent me.

 
At 2:22 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Oh crap! How'd you figure out it was me, lovely Yaeli?

I wonder how many of those "apology" Emails Mr Complicated sends out. It might be his tactic for pulling in vulnerable women. Date 'em, harass 'em, then wait a while and apologize hoping for another round. Sick bastard!

Michele had nothing to do with my visit, Yaeli!

 
At 9:06 am, Blogger Jasmeet said...

Careful Yaeli, before you think, you got your revenge, just think that by apologizing he is taking the load off his chest to say sorry, if you still keep the grudge, it's only you who's filling yourself with negetivity... which might even affect your present relationship. Be brave, go ahead and write to him "I forgive you". Thats where your well-being lies.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger David Edward said...

Allow me say that I, too, am sorry for all the rotten things I have said, and done, and thought.
Whew I feel so much better!
also sorry for not having a cool name like anonymous.

i will think of other apologeez later.
Etta James is a very old blues and Jazz singer, sorry for not making it a link to her biography.
I am one sorry guy
sorry abou that!

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

You make a great point Jasmeet, but I would like to point out that I'm not being vengeful... I'm just being jaded and cynical based on past experiences with this man.

 
At 6:44 pm, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Well, I guess that means he gets to go to heaven, right. He's confessed his wrongs, apologized and humbly understands that you might not. It's a wrap then... next victim please.

What a loser - and I'll bet Michele thinks so too!

Mike

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Lidia said...

Is he still hung up on you? That's the only way i can justify a man writing an annual apology! Maybe he's a tad jealous?

-Amy

 
At 10:24 pm, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me this morning Yaeli...So, I went back to read your previous post and "anonymous" incredible incessant insistence about not wanting to enter back into your life...Then--why-are-you- commenting-here-if-you-don't-want- to-enter-back-into-Yaeli's- life', Anon?? (LOL) It is fascinating when you read someone's words who then deny's their words...Hello?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAELI....don't let the bastards get you down!

 
At 6:13 pm, Blogger -E said...

You embrace any bitchy tendencies, they're what help us stay sane!

Michele sent me.

 
At 10:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to hang my head in shame and say I think I have done something quite not as bastard like as this but along a similiar vein and I cant honestly give you a reason as to why but she didnt deserve either all men arent bastards honest...

Hey here via michele's

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

Sounds like an emotional vampire. Ick.

 
At 11:06 pm, Blogger Paste said...

Complicated lives some people lead!
Popped by from Michele's.

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Linda said...

one of my friends gets constant anonymous attacks on her blog - from her own sister! And then, said sister attacks her again on her (the sister's blog).

But you've got the right idea - it's done, and if someone else didn't constantly rehash it, it would never enter your mind, huh?

Michele sent me!

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger yellojkt said...

Sounds like someone working his way through a 12-step program. Why he feels he has to make right with you is strange.

michele sent me.

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger carmilevy said...

I'm not a forgiver. I'm not a believer in semi-sincere apologies making up for folks whose behavior permanently classifies them as inveterate shits.

Oops, sorry, I swore. Nasty people do that to me.

My best revenge is stuffing idiots like this firmly in my past and forgetting that they exist. Always look forward. Never look back.

 
At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Yael!

Another blast from the past - not even sure if you would remember me, but its Foxy from RYLA here love. I have been so pleased to hear of your engagement and also of the move over the seas! How exciting for you!!

Anyway missy, just wanted to say I am enjoying checking your blog every now and again, its so exciting! Now just to clarify, I have nothing to do with the redfox person you were talking about, but my partner and I run redfox media (www.redfoxmedia.com.au)! How funny is that!

Eagerly awaiting your next update...

Foxy

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, jordan shoes, michael kors, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, air max, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home