Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

Blogger has forced my hand and made my decision for me...

I have been toying with the idea of changing over my blog to the new Blogger system, but after hearing about Dave's issues with Blogger beta and then this new Blogger venture, I'd decided that I didn't want to risk losing everything.

Today I logged on to find that Blogger has removed the decision from my hands and is forcing everyone to change over to their new system. My fingers are crossed that I don't encounter the same problems that Dave has.

This could be a blessing or a curse... Only time will tell.

5 Comments:

At 2:48 am, Blogger Uisce said...

As I was just saying to someone in the same boat -- not me, I switch to wordpress long ago -- Blogger has been on my nerves for a long time and guilt through association, Google is on my s* list. Who needs 'em? Maybe I should dump my g-mail before I talk too much like this. :)

 
At 4:07 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Your blog is looking good, Yaeli, but not as good as you! I guess Blogger just hates me. On the other hand, everybody loves you, Yaeli, so why should Blogger be any different? ;-)

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Linda said...

I have not yet been forced over...but I probably will. Maybe I'll head over to wordpress tomorrow and make the switch.

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Star said...

Uh-oh. I was hoping not to have to switch! Keep your fingers crossed.

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger carmilevy said...

Blogger did the same to me. It made my life with the Old Blogger so miserable that I pretty much had no choice.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. But it's free, so I won't complain.

All that matters is that we can still find you here. And we can, so life is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home