Saturday, November 12, 2005

3 weeks???!!! Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!

Oh my crapping crappity crap crap!!! I realised last night that it's less than 3 weeks until I leave for my big adventure!!!! This time in 3 weeks I'll be in Port Vila, Vanuatu, getting to know the people I will be spending the next 10 weeks with!! Time is flying so fast and I still have so much to do before I go.

Things to do before I leave:

  • My four uni exams that are coming up over the next fortnight.
  • Enrol for my uni subjects for next year.
  • Find someone to play on my blog while I'm away.
  • Pack up my house so that I can find a new place to live when I get back.
  • Get my first aid kit together.
  • Get all my meds sorted.
  • Find some light long pants to wear in the evening over in Vanuatu.
  • Pack my bags.
  • Buy Christmas presents for people's to be given at the family pre-christmas christmas being held before I leave.
  • Do my last minute shopping for stuff I need to take with me.
  • Try to make my father realise that my leaving the country for ten weeks is super important to me and that his support would be appreciated.
  • Catch up with my friends.

And finally...

  • Get laid.

I'm definitely taking my Smurf skirt, but now I'm wishing I'd picked up a Wombles skirt too. These skirts are made by this gorgeous big gay guy who lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. He sells his skirts at the local markets and they are just awesome. Where else can you get skirts with panels of vintage Smurf material?

Anywho... Only 3 weeks to go!!!! Crap!!!!!!!!

16 Comments:

At 11:13 am, Blogger sage said...

Sounds like you're going to have a great trip! here from Michelles

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

Three weeks until we seriously miss your presence in the blogosphere.

I'm here from Michele's tonight.

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger doug said...

Hehehehe I for one _ Always think you are sexy and definately - GET LAID before the trip very importante and should be #1 on the list! Here via M's today to visit and say Hi again see ya around my site sooner? before ya go anyway.. LOL!

Word Verification Anagrams abound today!

w/v of the day here:
"lcnvtjkc" Day-ummmm! give it a best try....

"Love Can Never Verbalize The Joy Kindreds Communicate......" Yeah Baby who's the king of W/V? LOLOL have a great weekend, work on that last item, and have a great trip If I don't get back before you leave...... Doug.

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger WendyWings said...

Ok so is that "get laid" thing the reason you are still in your pj's ROTFL

Have a great trip if I don't get back here before then

Michele sent me but I should blog roll you , in fact doing it now.

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger doug said...

Whoooaaaa I Missed the Pyjamas thing? well, if it's any consolation LOL I am doing cooking and laundry in my boxer briefs to save time and energy LOL!

this time in W/V:

"gtecpi" =
"Greater The Ecstacy, Coupled Playing "innocenti"...." Yeah I Like that one a LOT! hehehheh Doug!

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, good for you! Are you truly looking forward to being away for this length of time? Well, I wish you the very best trip possible! And, I'm here from Michele's today!

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger ribbiticus said...

this early, i wish you a safe trip. we will be missing you for the weeks you will be gone. and the best of luck on the last wish. ;)

 
At 1:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here from Michele's. I had to Google Vanuatu. Looks incredible. Good luck with your list!

 
At 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How will you blog when you're away? *giggle giggle* I only imagine that when you come back you'll tell us all about your big adventure.

Those skirts sound cool! You don't know if he sells them in Melbourne somewhere do you? I too, would LOVE a Wombles skirt.

Here via Michele today...

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger Dak-Ind said...

hello, michelle sent me.
i love the smurfs picture!!
it sounds like you are in for an exciting trip, be safe and good luck!

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

Fantastic please take lots of pic and post them.
Michele sent me
Maggie

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger Sandy said...

Ahh, so much to do in so little time! :) Michele sent me tonight. Have a great trip!

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger buffi said...

Well, as long as you have something to keep you busy over the next few weeks! The last one sounds like the most fun.

And? The Wombles! I haven't thought of them in such a long time. My daughter loved that show when we lived in England. You don't see it here in the States. Not flashy enough.

Michele sent me.

 
At 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Yaeli, I don't even know where Vanuatu is! I'm going to have to look it up! Sounds really cool, though. I've got a really great TROLL skirt if you need to borrow it! I know what you mean about getting ready for a big trip. Just take a deep breath and enjoy the experience. Hope you will be blogging about it while you are away!

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger thewriterslife said...

You lucky thing you! Have fun on the trip!

 
At 9:22 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I like your list of things to do before you go...especially the last one.

You'll be missed here. Hope you can still drop in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home