Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just faffing around.

I've been playing at Yellojkt's Blog doing some quizes that he posted a couple of weeks ago and a few others I've found, because I'm bored and I have nothing else to do and I can't think of anything of consequence to write about.

Here are some of my results. :o)

The promiscuity test:

I am 72% Promiscuous.
Love It but Not a Freak
I like sex and have a healthy sex life. I get just enough and know how to use my sexuality. Some people might have a problem, but that is their problem not mine. They just need to get more.
Take the
Promiscuous Test
@ FualiDotCom



The evil test:



Raw evil score: 46.67%



The bitch test:

I am 56% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

All done for now I suppose. Off to watch Billy Connolly talk about masturbation.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a good idea for a lazy saturday afternoon, I will try it myself! Michele sent me!

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

Morning Michele sent me.
Havea great weekend.
Maggie

 
At 5:39 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

I wonder how bitchy Billoy Connolly would be. Hmmm, the mind wanders.

Actually, maybe we don't want to go there.

:)

 
At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre a hornbag

Linda xoxox

 
At 1:19 pm, Blogger yellojkt said...

Does Billy Connoly do that on a regular basis and is that why he is not a household name in the US?

There is a famous t-shirt that says:
49% Bitch. Don't push it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home