Friday, October 07, 2005

Me? In a tent? You've gotta be kidding!

Tomorrow I'm off very early in the morning, to the Blue Mountains , or more specifically, the Megalong Valley (where I once fell of a horse and fractured 3 vertebrae... but that's a story for another time). I'm heading up there for a prep weekend for my Vanuatu trip in December. I'll be meeting some of the other people who will be going with me, and doing... I'm not too sure exactly what, but I have been assured by the organisers that it is relevant. I was suppoed to go up this arvo but because of uni prac I couldn't get there in time, so tomorrow morning it is. :o)

This means that I won't be posting until Sunday evening or Monday morning, by which time I'll be at my mum's place dog sitting (despite the fact that I swore I would never look after them again) and taking advantage of her wireless internet connection. Woohoo! I can blog in bed!

Leave me lots of comments while I'm away for a whole 36 hours!!!

9 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Michele sent me. I'll be back to hear about your trip.

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Bec said...

HI Yaeli, back to visit on Australian time (Michele sent me!)
Good to hear you're coming to enjoy some Sydney sunshine from drizzly old Melbourne. Hope you have a great weekend - i'm off to check your other posts and see what you've been up to!

 
At 9:15 pm, Blogger . said...

Just thought I'd say hey before you run off. So HEY! Have a fun... are you really camping in a tent? That's so... intense! Get it?

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger dena said...

Have a good time. I can't wait to hear your update when you return. Hope you'll be able to share some pics with us. Be safe, and have fun.

visiting from michele's today, but I'd have been here anyway.

 
At 10:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! 36 hours! We can't live that long without you!

I hope you have a great weekend and a lot to tell us when you return!

Here via Michele's

 
At 5:42 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Hey Yaeli! I hope you have a great time on your trip and that this time you return with no broken parts. And try to survive the dogsitting gig, Yaeli. I look forward to your triumphant return!

 
At 8:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.... Yaeli camping what interesting idea! I wouldn't necessarily put the two together. Well I wouldn't want to be there while it was happening but I'm sure the results will be interesting.....

Nicos

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger Star said...

I hope it's not pouring rain there as it is here, for your tent adventure.Better you than me. I liked you "you know you're a nurse" post. have fun

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

Hey Yaeli. Dropping in from Michele's again. Your entry reminds me of something - I seriously hate tents. I have ever since I went on a canoe trip when in summer camp a few years back. They had the cheapo variety. And of course it rained. Hard. And of course we got soaked. And stayed soaked for a week.

Ah, good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home