Friday, September 23, 2005

One step closer...

I was lying in bed last night and I realised that I have just over 8 weeks to go before I leave for Vanuatu!!! Totally crazy!!!

I went to the doctor today to get my check up and get my medical clearance to go and I got my typhoid shot (yummy!) and a heap of prescriptions! WOOHOO!!!

This is totally happening! I am so excited!!!

I know I swore earlier this week that I would never drink again... But I am so looking forward to going out tonight!!! I'm stopping by a friend's 21st around the corner (I have to go dressed as a pirate) then I'm heading over to Aimee's for tequila slammers with some uni mates. Lachie (Aimee's honorary little brother) said that he'd rather die than miss out on the opportunity to drink with me... I hope she warned him that I nearly killed myself last weekend. :o)

I have to go finish making my newspaper sword and pirate hat now.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again Yaeli. I have been here a few times before via Michele and am doing so again tonight!

Ahh the old 'I-swear-I-am-never-going-to-drink-again' syndrome. Suffer that alot myself. But I forget a week later. Sounds like you do too!

I read your previous posts and it sounds as if you have really enjoyed yourself bar the hangover and migraine. Ahh who cares about those little things when you can the evening getting trashed and spending all your hard earned dollars! And (before I became a mother) the best cure for a hangover for me was actually going to work.

Enjoy your weekend.

 
At 1:35 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Tequila is the Devil's drink, me matey! It be rum yer after, swabbie.

Can we see a picture of you in an eyepatch, Yaeli? The rest of the costume is up to you. :-)

 
At 4:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed "Talk like a pirate day" on Monday!! Seriously, everyone did here in Vancouver. It was nuts.

Have fun tonight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home