Monday, September 26, 2005

Mmmm doctors... yummy, yummy doctors.

Last night, while I was working my nightshift, I met the doctor that I am going to marry. He's a spunky, chatty and sexy RMO at the hospital where I was working, and he has a funky name.

To those of you who are concerned that I may be limiting myself by choosing my future husband now, don't worry. I still also plan to marry a vet, a chef, an engineer, a supermodel, a sparky, a plumber, and anyone else who can keep me in the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed (not necessarily in that order). :o)

Every woman needs a man who will cook for her, a man who will clean for her, a man who can provide her with the stimulating intellectual conversation she so desires, and a man who will make wild, passionate love to her all night long.
However, the most important thing is that these 4 men never meet. :o)

9 Comments:

At 3:54 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

I very much 100% noticed that biologist was not on your list, Yaeli. I am in emotional torment now. *sob* But through the tears I'll try to congratulate you and your husband(s) to be...

 
At 7:52 pm, Blogger Benji said...

hehe sounds like your path is all set :)

Benji

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Dry those tears Utenzi. You'll always be my number 1 long distance romance! :o)

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger . said...

LOL! Congratulations to you and Mr. RMO. That sure is a funky name. Is it Hungarian?

 
At 10:24 pm, Blogger . said...

Hmm, I finally posted a picture in my blogger profile, and it ain't showin' up!

 
At 2:09 am, Blogger utenzi said...

I see you, Dave!

 
At 4:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheh!!! :)

Glad you've met your match! [grin]

 
At 7:55 am, Blogger ... j said...

you could of course pull a reverse mormon, get them all to joina cult called the reverse mormons, and have them meet, and serve over you night and day... never forget that if there is no other option, you can always make one up.

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

You forgot about the gimp. The sex slave. The guy with the humongo cock who just waits for your sexual orders. Gotta have him too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home