Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm in hiding...

I have been spending the last few days at Miss Aimee's place hanging out and advising young Lachie on the finer points of personal hygiene. Why do teenage boys let their medical conditions go untreated for weeks and weeks? He has the worst case of tinea (Athlete's Foot, for any mere mortals reading this) that I have ever seen!!! At least it is finally receiving some treatment now (thanks to Nurses Aimee and Yaeli). :o)

I came home again last night to try to get another stoopid assignment done (I's supposed to be on holidays for crap's sake!) but I'm going back to Aimee's for another few days because my house is too cold, it's no fun here on my own, I had a cold shower this morning because something is wrong with my hot water, and following my cold shower I was assaulted in my bathroom by a grasshopper that bit my toe. Hence Aimee's house is better than mine. :o)

4 Comments:

At 12:31 am, Blogger mal said...

well, I dunno know if I think you are sexy or not *L*

My brothers used to be the same way about athletes foot. It was a mark of Honor or something. So easy to control too....YUCK

 
At 5:10 am, Blogger ... j said...

just tell the damn hippy to take a shower, rub some lotion on his foot, and tell him that no girl will be ever interested in a dude with fungus on his feet. - and btw, I call everyone hippies.

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Brrrrrrrrr. Stay warm, lovely Yaeli. By the way, you must have very aggressive grasshoppers down in the Southern Hemi. I've never had one bite me up here...

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

I think he only bit me because he was hiding under a towel and I nearly stepped on him... but in any case, how rude!! And then he climbed up int my doorway and stared menacingly at me, so i ran away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home