Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I didn't kick the bucket... yet!

But thanks to Kevin for offering to send flowers!

I didn't get the chance to post yesterday because I had two massive migranes yesterday evening and I couldn't see properly out of my right eye. FUN!!! At least I think they were migranes... it could've just been a stroke.
Anywho, I'll be making a trip to the doctor on Friday to get it checked out.

I had to finish off an assignment this morning before I went to uni, because I didn't get a chance to finish it last night, and while I was huriedly typing away I had a run in with that stupid little paperclip thing that pops up and tries to stuff up whatever document it is that you are working on.


I curse the person that invented the pop-up paperclip!

6 Comments:

At 9:34 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

I hate those Microsoft popup thingies also, lovely Yaeli. They're quite annoying.

I'm glad you didn't kick any ole bucket and sympathize with your migraine pains. I use Midrin when I get them but as I've gotten older I seem to get them less often. One of the few benefits of middle age that I've witnessed so far. Good luck with the doctor visit--I hope it helps. Drugs are our friend!

 
At 10:25 pm, Blogger dena said...

Migraines are NOT fun, but the paper clip guy makes me smile!

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger yellojkt said...

I want that version of Clippy. He's alot less annoying than the real one. For people on the opposite side of the world, we seem to keep running into each other. People will start to talk.

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger Bec said...

Not that I want to get in the way of this thing you and yellojkt have goin' on, but hi, I'm here via Michele's and I once threw a phone book at the paperclip guy, which may be why he now looks a bit bent out of shape...
and seriously, I love your humour and sympathise with the migraines, hope you're full over them for now.

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger . said...

What do you expect from Microshit, I mean Microsoft. I hate them. Hate hate hate them. I still use word, though. I've disabled Mr. Paperclip. Yup, took a pair of pliers and twisted him into a little knot of metal. Then I took a torch and melted him down into a little blob of metal. I fashioned him into a nail and pounded him with a sledgehammer into a piece of wood. Then I took the piece of wood and burned it. Ahh, pretty fire.

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger ... j said...

f'in retard - the paperclip that is. And as for the migraines, it's just post traumatic booze intake disorder (PTBID). Pop some non stroidal pain killers, maybe a muscle rlaxer and ye'll be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home