Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Solution?

Have decided that part of the solution to my problem is to air my dirty laundry on my own blog instead of others... at least I know that expressing MY opinions on MY blog cannot be too wrong.

To the person in question (guess who everybody?!): I think I may have discovered the cause of your dysfunction with people... you "use people to get what you want and also look to these same people for emotional support", but what do you give them in return? Apart from apologies of course. I believe reciprocity has been discussed before.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that post was in fact NOT in relation to anything between us. In fact I had not even started to reflect upon it.

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

I never assumed it was... but it sounds like you're having the same problems with a few people and the only common factor is you. Does that not raise a red flag?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home