Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A response to Mr Complicated's comment.

I would like to quote from a message sent to me last week by you: "I don't want to fob you off as you were a great supporter of me getting to Costa Rica. Also you are a friend."

Maybe you need to treat your friends better! If something family oriented or inavaoidable comes up and forces me to change my plans I at least have the decency to call and explain the situation and organise another time to catch up. Just saying that you want to catch up doesn't cut the mustard. You need to show it. Actions speak louder than words.

I forgive you for messages (drunken and sober) at ungodly hours of the day or night. I have spent countless hours on the phone with you discussing your problems. I give a shit about you getting stuck on the other side of the world with no money. I am friendly towards you and I consider myself to be your friend. But it's all about reciprocity. I'm sick of being friends with people who like me only for what I can do for them or how I make them feel. I want my friends to care about me as much as I care about them and show some interest in what I do and where I go and give a shit about whether I am happy or not. I want nothing more than what you get. CONSIDER THIS.

If you can't bring yourself to be reciprocal and be a proper friend then, quite frankly, you can fuck off. I'm sick of giving my time to people who don't give a shit about me.

And as for denegrating you, I just call things as I see them. The ball's in your court.


There's only so much I can say. Right now I'm just going to give up and go and cry in my bed. I'm fucking sick of everything. And now it looks like I might get kicked out of my place. Fucking fantastic! I don't want to deal with arseholes anymore. Fuck it all! It just sucks dogs balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home