Monday, May 16, 2005

Grrrrr....

It really shits me when people make plans then double book you and try to cancel. Especially when they were the one to ask to meet up in the first place. If someone asks to spend time with me, and I oblige by making time for them, I expect them to make an effort to keep the meeting. I am sick of trying to fit people in at their convenience. I am far too obliging and I'm not going to do it anymore! If you want to spend time with me be prepared to do things on my terms because I'm sick of having my time stuffed around. It may not seem like it sometimes, but I do have my own life with things to do and people to see, and it's just damn rude to assume otherwise. So if I make time to meet with you please show me the same consideration and clear a space in your diary too.
Gracias!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home