Wednesday, June 29, 2005

3 posts in 1 day? Wow!!!

I am so sick of fighting. I'm sick of having the same arguements over and over again. I feel like a broken record. I'm sick of accepting apologies only to see no change in behaviour and to find myself back at square one, having another fight about it. I'm sick of sniping and taking pot shots at each other, and I hate having any kind of relationship based upon that. I don't understand why we can't just make a concerted effort to be nice to each other and respect each other. One minute remarkably affectionate and the next minute sniping and picking fights. It's not healthy. And I refuse to be the only one to try and fix it.

I'm not a martyr. I'm not perfect. I give as good as I get. But I am getting so sick of the same shit, different day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home