Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Today is not a designated drinking day...

But yesterday was! :o)

Ali and I went out for a quiet beer last night to celebrate the end of our exams. We just went to the local... played some pool... had a beer or two... and ended up drinking vodkas at Deewhy RSL (a 45 minute drive away from our places) at 4 o'clock this morning. :o) Once again I stumbled through my front door in the bright daylight hours of this morning!

Miss Ali and I have been out drinking every second night since last thursday and she keeps leading me astray!!! :oD
Last night was no exception, with our crazy nurse raging culminating in a rather interesting sleepover at another uni friend's place...
But what happens on tour stays on tour so I shall say nothing more about it...
Except that number 20 is in the bag!

7 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger Aginoth said...

What's Number 20?

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Uisce said...

I was going to ask the same thing! :)

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Aginoth said...

must be something like a "things to do before..." list

has something to do with the sleep over though...perhaps not much sleep was had?

You'll have to tell us Yaeli...we'll just keep speculating otherwise... ;o)

 
At 5:53 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Oh, Yaeli--your liver will never make it to middle age!

On a different note, there's a HUGE picture of my girlfriend on my blog today in case you're curious.

Only 3 days before your Island journey, lovely Yaeli. I hope you're ready (not to mention your liver).

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger dena said...

Yes, you must share your NO. 20 with us. Or at least give us a little hint.

 
At 10:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet I can guess what #20 is... LOL!!!! Putting two and two together way over here in Vancouver...

Hehehe. [evil grin]

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger Aginoth said...

C'mon what's number 20...

...can I get you to change the link to me in your sidebar/blogroll to http://aginoth.blogspot.com/

I had to delete my other blog (trapped in the body of a civil servant)...long story

thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home