Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Rogerfish.

I would like to do a big shout out to all my friends who have called, written and kept me safe the last few days. In particular, Thank you Miss RedFox for taking me under your wing on Saturday and through the night. Thank you Misses Bear and Sare for lovely shopping and dinner and waffle making yesterday.

I got another awesome birthday present yesterday. Miss Bear got me a Woddles. It's made by Sunbeam and it is a waffle maker that makes waffles in the shape of little penguins with a dent in the tummy for ice cream and everything!!! They are very cool! I have a photo of some of the ones we made last night but I can't work out how to get the photos off the phone and onto the computer. And the little penguin waffles have little faces on them and they are so cute!!!! It's definitely a fun way to keep busy. So if anyone fancies waffles, give me a call and swing by my place... I'll sort you out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home