Thursday, February 03, 2005

I still feel bad for telling my dad that diaphragm was a tupperware lid!

He he he... TV is so funny.

I found some old diaries of mine last night from when I was about 13 or so and I spent until the wee hours of this morning reading. I can't believe that it has taken me so many years to realise what a retarded child I was! I used to stick train tickets in my diary just for shits and giggles! And I used to go places with my parents looking for guys to perv on! (Ok some things never change.) Each entry has a list of how many cute guys were wherever I went on that day and every so often there is a full page long list of the guys that I liked. I was such a window licker!!!! How the hell did I get so cool? (Ha ha.)

Throughout these old diaries numerous pages are devoted to a young man who was a few grades ahead of me at highschool. For years I practically stalked this poor fellow, and then I couldn't understand why I got rejected! I was not only a window licker, but a bunny boiler too! I can't help but feel sorry for this poor guy. Imagine having to go to school everyday knowing that waiting for you at the front gate would be this funny looking child who would follow you around, mooning over you all day. I hereby swear that if I ever bump into the poor guy on the street I will apologise for my spastic behaviour. That is if he doesn't cross to the other side of the street to avoid me! :o)

I am trying to write this job application for a different youth worker job with the council (why I can't do an internal application is beyond me), and it feels like I am trying to force myself to do a uni assingment! So bad! I need a personal motivator! Does anyone know where I can get one?

Anywho... I will write more later once the "Chairman Mao" period of censorship has ended.

And to Miss RedFox: The "Where do we go from here" summit will be held this evening. I may be requiring a follow up crisis summit tomorrow. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home