Wednesday, December 01, 2004

So hot. Want to touch the hienie.

10 points to whomever can tell me which movie that quote is from.

I am absolutely boiling here. I couldn't sleep until about 1:30 this morning cos it was so hot and then I got woken up by the heat t about 8. It's hard to sleep on a slate floor but at least it's cool. It absolutely kills me to think that this is only spring and we have an entire summer of this to look forward to. Does anyone have a pool I can live in?

On Monday I finished my exams!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Now I am free! Seeing as nobody offered to do my practical exam for me I had to do it myself. And after spending the morning crapping my pants about the whole situation I just decided to go into the exam room and pretend that I knew what I was doing. I am now convinced that that is one of the most important things in life, having the confidence to bullshit your way through things. If you sound like you know what you're talking about and look like you know what you're doing then people will fall into line behind you.

I went to a BGC picnic on sunday morning with Redfox and Kath and I actually cooked for it!!!! I made chocolate mud cookies and chicken and avocado ricepaper rolls. I am so good! And we had such a nice morning down at Blue's Point park. Good food, good company, stimulating conversation and a quick paddle in the harbour... what more could a girl want with brunch? I got kinda sunburnt though. I have a singlet tan on my back. Need to even that out ASAP.

Sweet Wombat took me to the movies last night. We went to see the Polar Express and I absolutely loved it!!! I felt like a little kid again!!! I was completely awestruck by the animation and the story and about halfway through the movie I realised that my mouth was hanging open and my eyes were so wide trying to take everything in. I was filled with child-like wonder. If you fancy feeling a bit of christmas spirit go see it. The Polar Express is totally awesome! But I'm a little upset that, according to the movie, the Polar Express only seems to take American kids to the North Pole. I wanna go!!!!

Anywho... I'm off to eat frozen rasberries (they're like eating tiny little rasberry icypoles) and lie on the slate floor!
Stay cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home