Sunday, November 21, 2004

The first purpose of alcohol is to make English your second language...

Seeing as what happens on tour stays on tour, I won't talk too much about my whirlwind trip to Melbourne. But I will say that I had great time, got very drunk, made a fantastic and coherent 21st speech, and spent a fair amount of time in the kitchen. I will also say that Llama Face needs a new futon (the one she currently has is remarkably painful to sleep on). I will be very glad to get into my own bed tonight!

I was sent the following self quiz thing by my complicated friend, and seeing as I can't be arsed sending it on to people only to have them abuse me for clogging up their inboxes with crap, I have decided to post it on here.

1. What time is it? 11:04pm.
2. What is your name? Yaeli.
3. Any nicknames? Demon Llama, Llama, Jew... and others that are in rather poor taste.
Question 4 ran away.
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? I think I actually had only 2 candles on my last cake... at my 21st birthday party.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out ? 22nd February
7. Pets? I kill fish and my dog died a few months ago... I'm thinking of getting a cactus and calling it Rolph.
8. What is your favourite drink? hmmm what a choice... for consistent favourite i'd have to be a brand whore and go for Coke.
9 (a) Tattoos? One on my back... more on the way.
(b) Body piercing? I have three in my ears, and two elsewhere...
10. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? I have two jobs. My council job definately scores high, say a 9.5, 'cos I get paid $20 an hour to sit on my arse, read a book, watch TV and play pool. At my nursing home job I get underpaid to wipe people's arses... so how do you think it rates?
11. Birthplace? Paddington Women's Hospital.
12. Favourite vacation spot? Somewhere quiet and relaxing where i can sleep all day and get a tan.
13. Ever been to Africa? Nups for me!
14. Stolen any traffic signs? I do have a recollection of me, Louie and El doing a stealth run after seeing Coyote Ugly at the movies and pinching one Fairyland Avenue sign.
15. Ever been in a car accident? Yep.
16. Croutons or Bacon bits? Bacon bits are kinda gross, so croutons.
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? Any car that goes broom, broom... but, obviously, the more room the better! ;o)
18. Salad Dressing? At the moment I am quite into just a bit of lemon juice on my salad.
19. Favourite Pie: Shakespeares Chicken and mushroom or their steak and mushroom... mmm, tasty.
20. Favourite Number? 3
21. Favourite Movie? Top Gun! "Goose, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever!"
22. Favourite Colour? Blue
23. Favourite Holiday? See favourite vacation above...
24. Favourite Food? Udon noodle soup, and anything else that stands still long enough to be eaten (as long as it's not too spicy).
25. Favourite day of the week? Hmmmm.... depends on what week it is...
26. Favourite brand of body soap? Cussons for bar soap and The Body Shop Papaya or Brazil Nut for liquid soap.
27. Favourite TV show? The Simpsons is a perrenial favourite.
28.Toothpaste? Colgate.
29. Most recently read book? I am ashamed to say that in desperation I have been reading V.C. Andrews' Flowers in the Attic series. It allows me a bit of mindless time.
30. Perfume/Cologne? L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake or Gucci Envy.
31. Favourite Smell? Fresh cut grass or the morning after a storm.
32. What do you do to relax? Be lazy.
33. Favourite fast food? I have to admit to having a secret KFC addiction.
34. When was your last hospital visit? Last year when I fractured 3 vertebrae after falling off a horse.
36. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Older.
37. What do you do when you are bored? Waste time and whinge about being bored.
38. What presents do you enjoy receiving? Surprise ones... and lots of them... I'm a greedy, greedy girl!
39. What time is it now? 11:35pm

I have an exam at 9:30 tomorrow morning so I am going to go to bed now. Does anyone want to do my patho exam for me?

Later alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home