Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm too bummed to think of a title for this post.

I need to find a new place to live. I am going absolutely nuts here! It's great that I get to live with Dad rent free and all but he drives me up the wall! The radio gets left on at full volume when he leaves so that you can hear it up the other end of the house (and it's a big house), he comes in at ungodly hours of the morning while I am sleeping and tries to have conversations with me... not just one morning a week, but EVERY morning! I don't feel like I have my own space here and it's driving me completely mad! I don't know that I can keep living with a man who places conditions upon everything.

And I need to indulge my nesting instinct which lately has been telling me to buy homewares with gay abandon. I want plates and cutlery and cups and saucers and rugs and cushions and blankets and sheets and prints and furniture! I want a space that is mine to decorate and make cosy for me. And that's not something that I'm getting here.

So I have decided that I'm going to dedicate this summer to building up the bank account again so that I can move out again next year.

Then hopefully I won't go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home