Monday, November 15, 2004

Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full...

I have 2 exams this week before I head to Melbourne for my Llama Face's 21st birthday!
A bit worried about the exams, but I have just had news which is sure to keep the smile on my face for the duration of the week...

At 8:30 on Friday night Channel Ten will be showing the world's best movie, Top Gun! I am so excited!!!
I feel like running barefoot into the streets and yelling "Goose, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever!".

My world is now a better place knowing that Top Gun has returned to the screens of free-to-air TV.

For those of you who don't know about my un-natural obsession with Top Gun, don't question, just accept. I don't love it for Tom "Maverick" Cruise, or even for Val "Iceman" Kilmer (although Iceman is the coolest guy on the face of the earth). I love it for the sheer 80's-ness of it. I love the entire Top Gun experience!

And, my oh my, what an experience it is!

Top Gun will always be my first love!

"I think she's lost that loving feeling."
"Oh no, I hate it when she does that!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home