Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am such a slackarse!

My assignment was due 15mins ago and I am still not even close to finishing. At least I have started though!
I had a massive breakdown at uni yesterday and burst into tears about my exams. But Wombat came and met me after uni and made it all better. There is nothing that cuddles can't fix.

WARNING: Too much info alert. Skip the next bit if you want to avoid a little bit of oversharing... or if you are related to my boyfriend.

I had the best sex of my life last night! WOOHOO!!!!!

Oversharing is now complete.

Anywho... gotta go and get this assignment done. Bugger, bugger, bugger... Please tell me again why I always leave things to the last minute?


P.S. What is it with men and bra bags? My dad seems to think that I wear mine as a hat or something cos I always find it neatly folded with my washing. Is it so hard to understand that you put your bras IN it for washing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home