Tuesday, November 09, 2004

At Uni...

I have a break between my classes so I decided to play on the net (rather than do some ever important study). I am starting to completely freak out over my exams and once again I am kicking myself for leaving my assignments to the last minute. I really don't want to write between 1500 and 2000 words on fluid and electrolyte imbalances in the elderly tonight. I can in fact think of several things that I would rather do but once again I have pushed myself to crisis point by stuffing around for the 5 weeks before my assignment was due. Not that I don't work well under the pressure (I think the lowest mark I have pulled for one of my all-nighter assignments was a credit plus) but surely it isn't healthy for me to keep doing this! Especially when my exams start next week!

Note to self: Next year, pull finger out and get stuff done WELL BEFORE the due date!

P.S. I say that every year, but next year it really will happen... I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home