Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Calculating Llama Expectoration Trajectory

It is quite apparent that I get attention when I throw tantrums. Therefore I promise to throw them more often! :oD

During the course of my study time I was playing SimCity4 (which is a board approved study tool for all nursing students, I promise!), and while my game was loading I noticed that they put funny random things up on the screen like the Llama Expectoration thing. It makes waiting for your game to load a reasonably entertaining experience.

Condolences to Bear. Her beloved Sim dropped dead in the middle of the road yesterday morning after returning home from work. Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

Off to work...
Speaking of which, work has fucked up my pay and I won't be getting paid till next week now. So if there is anyone out there in the big, wide world who owes me money, pay up slack arses 'cos I'm poor.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home