Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Soooo tired!

I have been up since 5:30 and I am running on 4 hours of broken sleep and I can't for the life of me work out how I am still awake! I feel like I am on red empty but I can't for the life of me get to sleep. I was supposed to go to a Rotaract meeting tonight but I got on the wrong train which terminated at Gordon, and after 20mins of waiting for a train there I threw a tantrum and turned around and came home. I think I made the right choice 'cos, for some reason, I haven't lost that childish urge to throw massive tanties when I get over tired.

I am really over my prac. I can't wait 'til it's finished. Only 2 more days to go but I still don't want to turn up. I am SO unmotivated at the moment.

Going to veg in front of the telly.

Cheers big ears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home