Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A post for Foxy!!!

Out of the blue Foxy has found me! And how lovely it is to see her name regularly on my screen again!

The beautiful Foxy and I go way back to my Rotary days, when we used to have great fun making clothes out of garbage bags for RYLA parties, dancing ceroc, and sharing rooms at RYLA camps. There may have also been one or two boozy nights thrown in there as well but neither one of us will admit to it (although a night on the central coast with too many drinks and a verandah pole still won't erase itself from my memory). And at risk of further incriminating myself and Foxy, I will stop writing now...

Foxy, it's so great to hear from you! You rock!!!
:o)

5 Comments:

At 12:28 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Uhhhhhh... that sounds pretty incriminating already, lovely Yaeli. I can't even begin to imagine what you left out. And believe me--I'm trying to imagine it! LOL

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Olyal said...

Cheeky Dave!

 
At 5:13 am, Blogger utenzi said...

:-)
That's me!

 
At 10:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow yaeli! I got a whole post to myself!!!! :)

Sorry I didn't respond, have been in the uk for work.

oh dear - i only have hazzy memories of those nights myself, but did you know i teach pole dancing these days? www.bobbispolestudio.com.au if you wanna check us out!

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, jordan shoes, michael kors, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, air max, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home