Friday, March 03, 2006

Where did I go???

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I disappeared!!!
The last week has been pretty much a blur due to illness and the fact that I'm a total slack arse. :o)

Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes! I had a lovely, although quiet, day and had lunch with my mum and Misses Aimee and Ali.

In the health stakes... I am finally starting to feel much much better. My IV antibiotics finished last Thursday, but I was taking oral antibiotics until Monday. As the tonsillitis cleared up my body began to react to the high doses of antibiotics and the stress of the big infection and I have ended up being put on home rest until next week because I am now at risk of developing chronic fatigue. Yay!!! On the plus side, I am feeling much much better today and I have more energy than I've had in the last fortnight. It is also 10:30 am and I haven't felt dizzy yet so that's another massive improvement! I'll be back in the swing of things in no time. :o)

Utenzi suspected that I may have returned to Vanuatu, unfortunately that's not the case. :o( However I am on the verge of booking flights so that I can return to see my sweet boy for a short time at Easter. If only uni holidays were longer. It looks like we'll only get about 9 days together depending on flights. I keep reminding myself that Easter is only 6 weeks away, but it feels like a hell of a long time. At least I'll have uni to distract me.

Later tonight or tomorrow I will post another episode of my Vanuatu letter. I have been such a slack arse with it, but hopefully I can get the final episodes posted over the weekend during Michele's Meet and Greet.

Off to watch cable TV and be a lazy arse. :o)

15 Comments:

At 4:22 pm, Blogger Cin said...

Meds. Ugh. They need to come up with antibiotics that don't smell like they've been infused with mold....

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and stick with being a total slacker - it'll help you heal. (If you say it often enough it becomes true, I swear!)

Here from the lovely Michele's....

 
At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I had last month.... glad that's over!!! here from micheles...

 
At 11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele sent me also, nice to meet you.

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Viamarie said...

Glad you're okay now.

Cheers from Michele.

 
At 4:45 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Hi, lovely Yaeli. I'd never refer to your arse as slack.

I'm glad the antibiotics are working now. Feel better!

 
At 10:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow. I just read through your illness. That does not sound fun at all! You sure your body's not just manifesting your sadness of not being near your man?? ;-)
Michele sent me.

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I"m glad you're feeling better despite the meds. They can really kill the flora in your innards.

Here from Michele

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Marcia Peterson said...

Glad you are feeling better. I'm all for being a "lazy arse". Get your rest!

(here from Michele's)

 
At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than feeling under the weather. Hope you are feeling better.

:)

 
At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watching tv makes you a slack arse? alright then, i'm a slack arse :) sorry you've been so unwell. feel better.

 
At 11:30 am, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

I think i have acute follicular blogosis.

michele sent me

 
At 2:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you are doing better than my European Adventure posts... Sheesh, I've been back for 6 weeks, and only posted the first entry!

Glad you are doing better!

 
At 3:46 am, Blogger utenzi said...

Nothing in a week, eh? I hope this doesn't mean that you've fallen to some nasty tropical disease. Or tropical fellow, perhaps. ;-)

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

Damn bugs. You deserve far better. Here's hoping the time till your next trip goes quickly. I feel lost when I'm separated from my love for as little as a day. So I can only imagine what weeks on end must be like.

May time fly for you, and may you feel better in the process.

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, jordan shoes, michael kors, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, air max, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home