Saturday, April 23, 2005

Everytime a door closes, a window opens... hell, you've gotta have something to throw yourself out of!!!

Well, I got my stoopid assignments in, after staying awake for more than 24 hours to get them done. I must do a big shout out to Beary who came over and helped me put together my children's book that I had to do! Big thank yous to Miss Bear!!!

Anyway, this week I have faced a new challenge. For the past fortnight I have had a really sore throat, swollen glands, red tonsils, the lot! So yesterday I realised how abnormal that was and decided to go see a doctor about it. Turns out they think I have glandular fever! Great!!! So I am currently waiting for test results to confirm whether it's glandular, or a nasty virus called CMV which often preceeds chronic fatigue, or whether I just have a freaky, abnormally sore throat. The Doc said she'd be very surprised if I came back clear for glandular. So that will mean no drinking, smoking, running around, kissing and overworking for the next 3 months! Fun!!!! There goes my entire lifestyle!!! What will I do without kissing for 3 months?! It's the end of the world as we know it. on the plus side I won't get my results until Tuesday, so until then I can pretend that I know nothing about it and I can continue with my debaucherous lifestyle. :oD
Yay for irrationality!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home