Friday, October 22, 2004

Batman!... I mean Leader!

Well it's all happening this end of town! NOT!
I've been a bit of a boring Betty this week. Though I did go and buy myself a new mobile the other day. It's a GX15 which sounds more like a car than a mobile phone! It's apparently the Sharp equivalent of the Nokia 6610. The only problem is that I am still trying to work out how to drive it! Once again, technology may get the better of me!

Every thing is going great with my Wombat. We are still in that pathetic stage where we want to see each other everyday, no matter for how long. I will admit to not going to uni on Monday cos I couldn't be arsed, but then 5 hours later I went out in the pouring rain to catch a train to meet the boy after work and catch the train back with him... it's sad really... but these are the sacrifices that we make for the lovely people in our lives!

Anywho... Boring Betty can't think of anything else to say today!

Good morning! And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home