Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Feelin' hot hot hot...

Oooh wow it was a hot one today!

I told my boss that it was so hot that my breast implants had melted and my nose was running off my face... not that I've had plastic surgery or anything... ;o)

I had lunch today with The Boy and some of his mates from work. He wanted me to meet his friends so 5 mates from work came out for lunch with us! Really nice people but it was all a bit intimidating for me really. Usually I'm the one throwing them in the deep end (poor Aaron at El's farewell springs to mind), but this time the tables were turned and I got a taste of my own medicine. It was a little bit much... Maybe if it hadn't been all of them at once it would have been ok, or if the setting had been different, like drinks after work or something, but as it was I was a little bit uptight about it. If that's what meeting the friends was like I'm not sure that I want to meet the parents!

But The Boy is beautiful and very much worth these uncomfortable moments... this week anyway!

It's funny but I really get the feeling that he is someone that I could be with for a long time... It's all very natural and lovely and beautiful and I feel like I have known him for ages.

This is such a strange feeling for me! I'm not used to keeping them for more than a few weeks!

Anywho...

"Kiss my arse, Kiss my arse goodbye". (The Darkness - Stuck in a Rut)
I'm off to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home