Saturday, June 03, 2006

Yes, I am a bad, bad blogger!! - Return of the prodigal blogger.

I am dreadful aren't I??!! Fancy me buggering off and abandoning my blog for nearly 2 months!!!
Apologies to all my faithful readers who have been left without anything to read, and have been reduced to speculating about my whereabouts and begging me to return.

In my defence I have been more than a little caught up with uni work and practical, as well as working ridiculous hours in order to earn money to fund my next trip to Vanuatu in July.

How could I stay away from the gorgeous man below for any longer than that??!!!

These photos were taken on my last trip at Easter time. 10 days was far too short, but it was more than enough time to confirm our feelings for each other and reassure us that what we are doing is right. Ben is now looking to buy a block of land around Port Vila, and we've already agreed on what type of house we're looking to build. Now all we have to do is get through the next 18 months and then we will be able to live in the same country!!!!

The July trip will be for 4 weeks, and it looks like my Mum and her husband will be coming over for a few days to meet Ben and his family which will be fantastic! Hopefully Ben will be coming out here in December for a holiday which we are both super excited about, but we're still in the planning stages of that adventure.

Hopefully you guys will get to hear more from me before I disappear to Vanuatu again in a month as I am now starting holidays and will have a bit more time on my hands in between crazy night shifts and assignments that still need to be submitted for uni.

Anywho... At least now you know that I'm still alive.

21 Comments:

At 6:30 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me though I did visit just a few days ago to see if you were back, Yaeli.

Welcome back!

Oh, and have a great trip back to the Island in 4 weeks. What a hectic life you'll be leading for the next 18 months, Yaeli!

 
At 6:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yaeli! Awesome to hear you are doing great! :) Thanks for popping by and saying hi -- I will certainly add you back!

Great photos... I hope your trip in July will be fabulous! I'm sure it'll be better than hoped!

 
At 8:51 pm, Blogger keda said...

welcome back. i had only visited you once back at the accident time i guess. i didn't know any of this story. how exciting! loong distance relationships are so difficult. but you seem to be managing really well. good luck!! i will try to remember to check back in and see how its going.

 
At 9:51 pm, Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Here via Michele -- got caught up in your story and had to read through a bunch of posts. How very exciting!

 
At 10:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds romantic. I hope the relationship continues to blossom.

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger kenju said...

Yaeli, I have been wondering where the heck you were. I guess if you have to be gone that long - Vanuatu is a good place to be! Michele sent me.

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Glad to have you back, Yaeli.

Michele sent me here.

 
At 12:31 am, Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

I want to hear about your trip.
Maggie
Via Michele

 
At 12:53 am, Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Blogging can take a back seat to him.
Here via Michele today.

 
At 12:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still alive and blogging again, even though I've never heard of you right up till 5 minutes ago! LOL! I'm here via Michele, and glad I came. THe pict several posts back of you and your bf... you look so great together! I'll be back, have a great trip to the Island! I look forward to reading more about it. ;)

 
At 11:08 am, Blogger Just a trumpet player said...

Hang in there ; July is not that far away...hum...

Michele sent me. Have a great weekend !

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Welcome back Yaeli...It sounds like your life is very very exciting these days...I'm happy for you! I can see why Vanuata calls you...!

Thanks for stopping by via Michele...do stop by whenever you get a chance!

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So...I was just here and Michele sent me back! Isn't life a miracle? What if you hadn't gone to Vanuata in the first place??? What if...what if? Amazing how life works...

 
At 11:54 am, Blogger carmilevy said...

I'm thrilled that you're doing so well. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I can't wait to hear more about it in the weeks and months to come.

You are indeed blessed. As are we for being able to witness your journey through your blog.

 
At 12:27 pm, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

welcome back to blogland.
cheers from Michele's

 
At 12:55 pm, Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to see you a second time, Yaeli. I just can't see enough of you. ;-)

You're picking up a lot of clicks here, Yaeli. I guess you need to squeeze in a lot of blogging into just a few weeks. No doubt Uni will take up a lot of your time once the weekend is over--but it's great to see you again!

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger The Gnat's Trumpet said...

Good luck with your relationship with Ben. Michele sent me.

 
At 3:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a happy couple...from the photo down below. Life is good!

via michele.

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me back again...Tonight! So, it sounds like you all will be living over there in Vanuatu...A House!!! How wonderful that is, Yaeli...!

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Lidia said...

Wow, another Vanuatu lover!! And you must be going pretty soon...July, you lucky thing!! It's a beautiful country with beauitful people, and your boyfriend is lovely as well :) Which island is he from? Anyway, i love your blog, i'll definately be coming back to have a look!
Luv Amy

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike roshe run, sac longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, jordan shoes, michael kors, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, air max, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home