Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm in love!!!! No, wait! It's a stroke.

No it's love!!!!

I got this e-mail today from Red Fox and I thought I'd post it cos I found it SO funny!!!! I always have time for a spot of man bashing! It is my god given right as a woman!

An interesting piece of research............

A recent study found that the kind of male face that a woman is attracted to can vary considerably depending upon where she is in her menstrual cycle. It seems that if a woman is ovulating then she is more attracted to a man with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, she is more inclined to be drawn to a man who is doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors embedded deep in his temple and a cricket stump shoved up his arse.

Go Figure!!

Thanks Red Fox! It brightened my day!

Today is the first day since Saturday that I haven't seen my snuggly wombat... and I miss him. :o(

I'm kinda pathetic aren't I?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home