Thursday, September 30, 2004

I have moved!

New blog, new address, new technical probs for me to try and work out... (If anyone can tell me how to change the settings so that the new posts are at the top of the page and not the bottom, please let me know.

This is all too confusing for me!!!

After my cry yesterday on xanga about how technologically incompetent I am, I have now been forced to move my blog to blog spot, which admittedly does seem to be a little easier to use. I moved from xanga because people had to be members to leave comments while here at blogspot anyone can leave a comment. It makes things much easier for you guys (but a bit more work for me)!

Anyway... Now that's all explained I'm going to go and bumble around with the comments section to see if it can be made easier to use.
This is all too much for me!

:oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home